Friday, April 1, 2011

Life's Prelude!



A desire to push into the past, strongly brews
With merry memories, held as an excuse
To turn the hands of time, let worries elude
To re-live an age that is far ensued!

Make the mind twist to think like a child
Let it free; let it play for a while
To hold and behold dreams, dauntless
Unperturbed about the destined, mysterious

Be ignorant about the wrong and right
Without worry or fear let one’s heart recite
To fall under a spell and momentarily delude
Trick a grown up to into the life’s prelude!

~Sam

5 comments:

S. Susan Deborah said...

How do I trick? Tell me :)

Sam, all well? Been long.

Joy always,
Susan

Sameera said...

Hey Susan!!

Ya .. all well!In the process of shifting into a new house. :D

Unknown said...

well this is wow poem ...and feelings touching somewhere my heart ....


Thanks

My Dream Canvas said...

I am so glad I found your blog. You write so beautifully. Hope to see you at My Dream Canvas. I am following you!

Abhishek Talreja said...

Lovely!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...